How much do freelance writers charge then? Each project is different, so it’s usually best to get in touch with me to discuss your brief – that helps me estimate how long it’s going to take.
That said, a summary of my copywriting rates is below:
- Day rate: £320
- Hourly rate: £40
- Standard 800-word corporate blog: £200
- ‘eBooks’ and brochures at 1,500 words: £280-£500
- White papers at 3,000 words: £320-£960
- Press release: £160
- Case study: £320
- email newsletter: £100
My quote includes two free edits (within reason). I then charge at my hourly rate. Do enquire about discounts for ongoing work.
The process of working with me
I aim to provide a transparent, friendly and flexible approach to working with you, which is why I believe I’ve kept many of my clients for years. For new clients, the process typically works like this:
- Introductory phone call to discuss the brief and for me to learn more about your company and readers
- I provide you with a quote then produce a synopsis document which outlines what I plan to write
- You then check the synopsis to make sure we’re ‘on the same page’ and sign it off
- I write the content to an agreed deadline
- I provide up to two edits (within reason) at no extra cost
Once I get to know your business, tone of voice and audience, this process usually becomes much quicker – many of my clients just give me a title and ask me to start writing.
Sounds good? Contact me about your project today!